Aspire Dance Pro - Covid-19 Update
Open Registration for Rescheduled Competitions Going On Now!
FOUR June Competitions To Choose From - Register Online
Aspire is excited to announce our postponed competitions have been rescheduled! We appreciated your consideration and patience, as we worked together to find positive solutions for the challenges we all faced.
As we move into this new phase, be assured the health and safety of our performers is our number one priority. We are committed to stay within the guidelines while providing a worthwhile competition experience for all our registrants.
Obviously, the show cannot go on in the exact same way it did in the past. Aspire has been working hard to develop and put in place new safety measures for our participants, spectators and our team. Here are a few of the many changes you will see while we are in the Yellow Level Phase:
- Studio teams performing during their own blocks of scheduled time
- Small individual group awards in separate designated area
- Overall awards done virtually on LIVE social media
- Limited spectators
- Limited time allowed in venue
- Extra social distancing measures for participants and spectators
- Controlled entry and exit from competition
- Extra sanitation precautions and availability
- No concessions or sales
A full list of guidelines will be sent to each participant with the competition line up info.
Our hearts go out to all those who are being directly impacted by the COVID-19 global pandemic. We are thankful to all the healthcare and civil service personnel who are out there working every day for our safety.
We are looking forward to kicking off our competitions and celebrating dance with you once again!